Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 12, 2012

cornbread casserole not a pinterest recipe

the boys grandma was a pampered chef consultant & one of the meals she liked to prepare for her party was a cornbread casserole. the ingredients are Jiffy corn bread (milk & eggs for the cornbread) i used carrots & corn, hamburger meat & a bundt pan.
.

Before pinterest I didnt cook. I had bought a pretty turquise bundt pan at Easter 2011 time, I took it out of its new package when I made this meal last week. They had purple bundt pans this yr at easter, I retsrained my self from buying it.

Make one box of cornbread according to box put in bundt pan. ground & brown hamburger meat put in bundt pan, put carrots & corn in bundt pan, make 2nd box of cornbread put in bundtpan. Oh yeah when I cooked this I forgot to put shredded cheese on top of the meat. So when it had about 10 mins left of cooking i put cheese on top of the cornbread. Place in oven for about 45 mins or until golden brown at 400 degrees. I didnt do a good job of spreading the cornbread so some of my ground beef got mixed in.


 I dont have a final pic because I didnt have any pam to spray my pan with, so I dipped a paper towl in cooking oil & wiped my pan down. We were in a major hurry to get to practice or a game & we didnt let it cool off properly. So it didnt come out of the pan very pretty. It tasted fine just not pic worthy. the boys ate it. they are picky & wont eat some things.

1 comment: