Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I chickened out, I was gonna make a balsamic vinegar pork tenderloin



I chickened out, I was gonna make a balsamic vinegar pork tenderloin from pinterest instead I made a pre-flavored teryaki pork tenderloin. I have never made a tenderloin, & have never had balsamic vinegar so I asked my mom if I would like it, she said she & my dad would, the boys would not & she didnt know if I would like it or not. I decided I wasnt adventurous tonight. I did use a pretty new pyrex bowl tonight. It is a divided casserole dish, so I threw in some hash browns, butter & parmesan cheese.( my mom added velveeta cheese slices.) Its actually still cooking as I type so I dont know how it tastes yet. I started cooking late about 8:15pm or so & my mom's oven isnt working 100% so it takes forever. We originally had the oven set for 425 and 30 mins, but we have since switched it over to broil & now its almost done. Success food is out of the oven finally. 9:25pm it tastes good.


No comments:

Post a Comment