Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

bluebonnets revisited 04/24/12

I did update this to my original post, but thought I would combine the 2 & give it its own post.

I had a laptop that died a long while ago, I gave it to my techie friend to try & retrieve my pics & such, well he had my computer from like 2005- 2011. He forgot he had it & then he wasnt in my life for a few yrs. He gave  me a disc with all the files he retrieved. It also  had a disc of pics that I had created in the computer bag. Tonight I thought I would see what was on one of  the discs. I found my 1st set of bluebonnet pics which was from 2004. I know I'm bad Alex was 4 yrs old & 1st time in the bluebonnets. Drakeston was only about 2.5-3 months old. This was actually in town, across the st from where Alex had just gotten a haircut. We were headed to the mall to get easter bunny pics. 






I had really ugly hair & glasses, but was skinnier back then.

& here are some blubonnet pics from 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment