Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

its an OWL-a-Bration (Celebration)

While surfing pinterest one night I saw lots of cute owl creations. I said it made me wanna throw a party so I could make all the cute owls. Well I talked my friend into letting me throw him an owl themed welcome home party from his deployment from afghanistan.

His idea of an owl party was you want everyone come dressed as owls. I said no I mean owl decorations,& food & such.

You can see all my owl pins at pinterest.com jennifer farrell. Some of my creations didnt come out as cute as my inspiration, but im still pretty proud of most of the stuff. Some of it I would make up on my free time in my days off, & then all the food items I made the day before & the day of the party. I had to buy the groceries there & that took some time. I started cooking on sat at 6:30pm with my mom helping. We cooked til about 10:30pm Then on Sunday morning I had to go back to the store at 6:15am,starting cooking about 7am,cooked til 8:30am took a break to get ready for worship & attend worship. Then I cooked from 11am-3pm. Ive never cooked so much in my life. The following day my bro "asked me what was for dinner?" & I said "what im supposed to cook for us after 2 days of cooking for others." I ended up cooking us pizza rollups from pinterest that night.

Well here are some of the pics: There are more pics on my facebook & I havent figured out yet how to pin my own stuff to pinterest











No comments:

Post a Comment