Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

thought I would blog on my new computer

In Nov, my house was broke into, they stole my laptop,camera,gps, & keys. I had to wait til tax time to replace everything. I had to shop around & see what I wanted. I have been using my family's internet & computer, so im excited to have internet again at my house even though im not at my house yet. I picked up the new computer last night, spoke with a techie friend & she said she would help me get it going & install & remove stuff today (wed). She comes over spends about an hr fixing it up for me, she leaves. I start surfing the web, then I realized it was too quiet so I opened up pandora, & there was no sound! I txt my friend who had already left & went home, she remote accesses my computer & we learned that the speakers were showing as working but not actually working. I had to go back to office depot they played with it for a few mins & said they had another in stock so they just exchanged it for me. So new computer take 2.

baseball season is keeping us busy, & I dont feel very good, so thats all for now in the blog world.

I am having a dove chocolate tasting party on 04/27/2012 @ 7:15pm-9:15pm let me know if you want more details, through comments or email or visit my site http://mydcdsite.com/jenniferfarrell

No comments:

Post a Comment