Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

some studio J layouts that ive been working on off & on for a while, just now printed them out

Studio J is an awesome addition to Close To My Heart. It is called online scrapbooking. It is soo easy: upload pics,pick out paper pattern & design from the website, then drag & drop. It has all the colors of the CTMH color line, it has most of the paper packs that are either currently offered or offered in the past, some exclusive to members only. You can pick a design for your layout by the number of pics you want on the layout anywhere from 2-16 pictures. Then you add them to your shopping cart at scrappedwithakiss.ctmh.com approve the layouts then hit buy. Close To My Heart then prints up a 12x12 layout for you,sends it to you, gives you free page protectors for every layout purchased,then sends you 3 jpegs of each layout. a close up of each side & a webfriendly one. you can use those to share through email or facebook. I purchased these the other day.

This is an example of the left & The right large jpegs. I was able to order a copy for my self & my sisters. This way we all have the same layout & I didnt have to recreate 3 separate layouts. I found some old old pics of my grandmom when she was young. these pics were small, & the layouts look good. My Dad was born in 1941 & he is the oldest. I dont know if he was born yet when these pics were taken.

The left side:


the right side:

the complete layout:

I was sooooo thankful that I had uploaded these pics to studio J before I was able to print any pics for traditional scrapbooking my computer was stolen that had the pics on them. these are of venice beach,ca. my favorite spot on my los angeles vacation.





No comments:

Post a Comment